Free Printable: Make Your Own Gratitude Jar
Several years ago I kept a gratitude journal that really helped me recognize all that I have to be thankful for. Today, I am sharing a variation on that idea that includes the whole family! I created a free printable to go along with a thankful family activity you are sure to love.
Jar, ribbon, tape or glue and this free printable.
1. Click to download and print the free gratitude jar printable.
2. Cut and adhere the label to your jar.
3. Tie a ribbon around the jar for decoration (optional).
4. Cut the prompts below into strips.
5. Fill in the blanks and place them in the jar.